Goals from Last Week – How Did it Go?
- work on Moonchild all seven days – only five
- work on blog at least five days – DONE.
- five digitizing sessions – DONE and then some; I did seven – nothing like the threat of wildfires to light a fire under your ass.
- seven guitar practice sessions – DONE and then some – I did ten to get caught up back on track from previous missed sessions.
- get up through song 97 of Book One of my Hal Leonard Guitar Method Complete Edition book – the new songs focus on the A7 chord – DONE.
- seven keyboard practice sessions – DONE.
- Finish Unit 7 in my Keyboard Musician for the Adult Beginner book, and then go back and do the Technic and Composition part of Unit 1, and the Technic of Unit 2 – DONE.
- sleep without the phone (a struggle you can read about here) – this will put me at 175 nights (25 weeks) in a row – DONE, but it was really, really, really hard this week.
- write Morning Pages every day – yeah no, I did three.
- don’t pick up the phone until after Morning Pages – of the three pages I did MPs at all, I think I resisted picking up the phone till after on one of them, which was Monday, before the fires.
- get up through at least page 210 in The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd (and I wouldn’t be surprised if I get further) – close, I got to page 198.
- do an Artist Date – DONE. Once again, I took time out and watched a movie.