Goals from Last Week – How Did it Go?
- work on blog at least five days – two, maybe three?
- at least five sessions of digitizing old writing – Six.
- work on disability letter for the school – not at all.
- four guitar practice sessions – none.
- get up through song 8 of Book Two of my Hal Leonard Guitar Method Complete Edition book – the new lesson focuses on the dotted quarter note – no.
- four piano practice sessions – none.
- get up through the first exercise on page 64 in my Keyboard Musician for the Adult Beginner book – no.
- sleep without the phone (a struggle you can read about here) – this will put me at 210 nights (30 weeks) in a row – oh boy, yeah, I broke my streak after 206.
- write Morning Pages every day – YES.
- don’t look at phone until after Morning Pages every day – did this a couple days, until I broke the phone streak above.
- do an Artist Date – yes, went to The Differentialists group, which I love. It’s a group started by some classmates where we work through medical mysteries, and it feeds my imaginary life of being House.
- finish sorting through clothes – still in progress.
- finish sorting through books – still in progress.
- sort through file cabinet – Yes, completely.
- sort through storage – not started.
- sort through kitchen cabinets – almost done.