Writing on Writing, Blindness, Science, Music, TV and Film, Meaning and Story
Goals from Last Week – How Did it Go?
- work on blog at least five days – three.
- at least fourteen sessions of digitizing old writing – oh boy, I did six.
- finish disability letter for the school – worked on it, didn’t finish.
- sleep without the phone (a struggle you can read about here) – this will put me at 203 nights (29 weeks) in a row – yes.
- write Morning Pages every day – oh no, just two (yesterday and today).
- don’t look at phone until after Morning Pages – once, just today.
- do an Artist Date – yes, two actually. As mentioned in this week’s Artist’s Way Reflections column post, I spent an hour listening to music and sorting through my clothes, and I’m counting it. I did one this morning too. I went to “The Differentialists,” a weekly meeting organized by some classmates where we go through and try to figure out medical mysteries, which is aligned with my imaginary life in Week Two of The Artist’s Way of being House. It was the most fun out of any Artist Date I’ve done in a long time.
- clean my apartment – it’s gotten totally out of control and I have to move in less than a month so yeah – yes, finally. It was really stressing me out.
Reflections on the Week
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: