Goals from Last Week – How Did it Go?
- journal about Moonchild (writing project) at least once – DONE this morning.
- collect all relevant old notebooks from storage and bring them up into my apartment – still haven’t done this, so it’ll remain on the list.
- work on Moonchild all seven days – currently working on Nick timeline (the timeline for a relationship that figures prominently in my memoir project, explained in the reflections section of this previous check-in) – DONE.
- work on blog at least five days – DONE.
- journal about blog at least once – DONE.
- seven guitar practice sessions – yeah, I actually did ten! I wanted to make up for the lost sessions last week.
- get up through song 86 of book one of my Hal Leonard Guitar Method Complete Edition book and introduction of the D chord – DONE.
- seven keyboard practice sessions – eleven! Also making up for lost sessions last week.
- get up through page 55 in my Keyboard Musician for the Adult Beginner book – DONE.
- sleep without the phone (a struggle you can read about here) – this will put me at 147 nights in a row – DONE.
- read through page 356 in All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr – DONE.
- write Morning Pages every day – DONE, for the first time since starting these check-ins here on my site.