Goals from Last Week – How Did it Go?
- work on Moonchild (writing project) all seven days – did six.
- work on blog at least five days – did four.
- at least seven sessions of digitizing old writing – DONE.
- craft and send an important tweet – didn’t even think about it, will have to put this back on for next week.
- seven guitar practice sessions – did six.
- get up through song 98 of Book One of my Hal Leonard Guitar Method Complete Edition book – just one new song this week, it has melody, harmony and rhythm parts and it’s long so it’ll be plenty to keep me busy – DONE.
- seven piano practice sessions – DONE.
- Continuing on my quest to catch up on Technic and Composition sections previously skipped in Keyboard Musician for the Adult Beginner book, I will do the composing for Unit 2, Technic and Composing for Unit 3, and Technic for Unit 4 – DONE.
- sleep without the phone (a struggle you can read about here) – this will put me at 182 nights (26 weeks) in a row – DONE. Almost didn’t make it. Several nights. But fuck yeah, on the 22nd it’ll be six months, baby!
- write Morning Pages every day – did five.
- set aside dedicated daytime time to read The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd (this comes from this week’s Artist’s Way Reflections post) – DONE, and I’m almost done with the book.
- do an Artist Date – nope.