Goals from Last Week – How Did I Do?
- read and take notes on the final chapter of my old version of Moonchild – DONE – this was a pretty easy, one-time thing that I did Monday morning.
- journal every morning, contemplate what I want to do with Moonchild and where I want to go writing-wise, from here – Did 6 mornings (all except Monday, when I did the first goal) and it was more fruitful than I thought it might be. More below.
- work on blog at least five days – this doesn’t mean I’m going to post five times, more just wanting to find chunks of time to work on this site – DONE
- practice guitar every day – DONE
- get up through song 78 of book one of my guitar book – DONE but struggled with the new material a lot (alternate strumming)
- practice piano every day – sorta done? I skipped one day but made up for it the next
- get up through page 47 in my piano book – DONE
- sleep without my phone (this will put me at 133 nights in a row) – DONE but it was a struggle
- read parts One and Two in All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr, which I’m reading for the NOAH (National Organization for Albinism and Hypopigmentation)’s PWA Book Club – DONE and I’m really loving the book!
- write Morning Pages every day – yeah no. I only wrote them 4 days, and two of those were were “evening pages” where I wrote something at night to say I’d written something, so technically only 2 days of true Morning Pages