Goals from Last Week – How Did it Go?
- work on Moonchild all seven days – DONE.
- work on blog at least five days – DONE.
- journal about blog at least once – DONE.
- five digitizing sessions – DONE.
- seven guitar practice sessions – DONE.
- get up through song 94 of book one of my Hal Leonard Guitar Method Complete Edition book – the new songs focus on incorporating the C# note into songs – DONE.
- seven keyboard practice sessions – DONE.
- Get up to page 57 (first half of the page) in my Keyboard Musician for the Adult Beginner book – DONE.
- sleep without the phone (a struggle you can read about here) – this will put me at 168 nights (24 weeks) in a row – DONE.
- write Morning Pages every day – DONE.
- don’t pick up the phone until after Morning Pages – I held off on picking up the phone until after MPs on four days, and definitely felt the MPs went smoother and faster on days I didn’t look at my phone first.
- do an Artist Date – DONE. I took time out and watched a movie.